- MSS Stainless steel motors
- MHA GHA Motors
- MHN Nickel Motors
- MRE High Efficiency Motors IE3
- ME High Efficiency Motors IE2
- M Asynchronous three phase motors
- MA Asynchronous three phase brake motors
- DP Asynchronous three phase pole changing motors
- MM Asynchronous single phase motors
- MADE Asynchronous single phase brake motors with electronic relay
- MADC Asynchronous single phase brake motors with centrifugal switch
- MADV Asynchronous single phase brake motors with voltage relay
- MDE Asynchronous single phase motors with electronic relay
- MDC Asynchronous single phase motors with centrifugal switch
- MADP Asynchronous three phase pole changing brake motors
- MMA Asynchronous single phase brake motors
- MV Flux vector
- MVC Compat square vector motors
- MVS Vectorial motors with standard frame
New motors line in aluminum with nickel treatment.
Nickel is a silvery-white metal that belongs to the iron group of metals. The Nickel forms an impervious coating on the motor frame, so that corrosive agents can’t reach the Aluminum surface of the motor, and it protects the motor from wear, ageing and corrosion.
The nickel layer deposited on the motor makes it aesthetically similar to stainless steel motors.
This treatment, besides increasing the exterior hardness of the motors, makes them suitable for moderately moist environments, where frequent cleanings without chemical agents are carried out.